Custom Search
Free Ads with Adsense Revenue Sharing

SEARCH HERE

OFFER MONEY FROM ZERO

Sunday, December 27, 2009

DID YOU BELIEVE ?


















If i said from computer part, we can find so many joke or we can make a joke..Did you believe? See this..
Did you hear about this before ?
1. When your Mouse have a problem like can not move or easy to say cursor is dead.. i will give you answer like this
" Your Mouse have effect from danger virus, we must Format your mouse for the best solution "

2. Why my keyboard have a problem with the key A, D and RIGHT SHIFT? I cannot use this key..
" I suggest you to buy a key A,D and RIGHTSHIFT only, and do not buy the keyboard..so you can safe your money.."

3. I forgot my Windows Password, what should i do ?
" Don't worry, you can found in Google, just type Windows Password in search columm, so you can choose witch one you like, it's free !!"

5. I must always set my time and date in Windows everyday, did you know why ?
" That means, your battery in your board have a problem, i suggest you change the Battery from your car, but you have make a new connection first !!.

6. I think my monitor have a virus, because when i used for a long time, monitor become blank !!
" No, its imposible.. i think you have a Virus not your monitor..ha..ha..

Now.. Guess what is not correct in this article ???
If you find you are really great !!!!

---------------------------------
This article does not have the number 4.. see ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Barnes & Noble Membership Program!

FOLLOWER

 

©2009 MONEY FROM ZERO | by TNB