Custom Search
Free Ads with Adsense Revenue Sharing

SEARCH HERE

OFFER MONEY FROM ZERO

Monday, December 28, 2009

JOKE'S WITH SPAM EMAIL









































In the previous article, we have to remember you about SPAM EMAIL, now i will tell you about Spam email after i give respond their email. I do that because i want to know how  they make untill someone will trapped.


First i choose to give respon this email.. (please read) 



































If you read tihs email, it's telling me that i win $800,0000 ..so I need give them my information so i claim that.


Before I send my email to them, i thinking that i win cash money, why they do not use Paypal, it's easy ..ha..ha..


So i send to them all information that need, including ticket number,Rff and Batch no.


After two our later, I get new email from them..


Now, they want i make deposit to their account with value $230.00 so i can claim my prize. This deposit for Levi cost and transport  cost, maybe i live in Malaysia so far away from them..


After i get this respond, I know they do not should believed.. you know why.. This my reason..


1- I win $800,000... why they do not cut their cost from here ? After callulate anything they need, give me the balance..its simple..he..he..


2. I win a cash money, not winning products, why they need my address or something else..why not use Paypal that can use everywhere and anywhere..


3. I not join any contest or apply anything about their products, how i can be the winner ?


Now.. i hope we can sharing something from here..


See Ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Barnes & Noble Membership Program!

FOLLOWER

 

©2009 MONEY FROM ZERO | by TNB