Custom Search
Free Ads with Adsense Revenue Sharing

SEARCH HERE

OFFER MONEY FROM ZERO

Sunday, January 24, 2010

TIPS-What we can do with SPAM email ?

Before i start, i would like to share with you about this .. Look what i get from do nothing, i just open my email and they tell me that i win a millions dollar..not in one contest, but many..ha..ha..Refer this picture and you will see now I'am already rich..ha..ha..
























Acctualy, i have many more email like this, if i count.. Now I am Rich and rich..hahahahah..

I think one of you has  got same email like me..did you reply or not ?

 Now, i give you my tips what i do after i get this email..But..if you have a free time, you can do this, because this just for FUN..that all..

IF THEIR OFFER ME..I WILL OFFER THIS..

-  ALL WEBSITE I JOIN FOR MAKING MONEY..

- I TELL THEM, STOP DO THIS JOB, IT'S WASTE YOUR TIME, NO ONE BELIEVE YOU, THEY CAN GET TRULY INFORMATIONS ABOUT YOUR OFFER, SPAM OR NOT SPAM,TRUE OR NOT TRUE,

JOIN ME AND TRY MY OFFER TO YOU..YOU WILL GET FRESH MONEY FROM YOUR OWN JOB..

You can try this..you may like it!!!  And don't forget for put your Paypal Donate for easy they tranfer your money as a winner  ...Ha..ha..ha..

MY friends,

If you like my article, please Donate this for $1.00 or more for support us for " Charity people" ..Thank you.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Barnes & Noble Membership Program!

FOLLOWER

 

©2009 MONEY FROM ZERO | by TNB