Custom Search
Free Ads with Adsense Revenue Sharing

SEARCH HERE

OFFER MONEY FROM ZERO

Thursday, January 7, 2010

JOKE'S FOR YESTERDAY

1. DOCTOR..

One day, Doctor was treating a patients mental..

" Doc, i have big problem.. you must help me because i can't sleep if this problem not resolved.."

" Ok..ok..i will try..what the problem ?".

" I can't smell or hear if i Flatus.."

" Oh..it's easy..try this medicine and finished !!Come see me again if you have same problem.."

After a Week.

" Doc.. i can smell my Flatus now..but why i Can't hear it ?..

" Oh.. that because, last week i give you medicine for your nose, today i will give you medicine for your ear"..


2. Did you believe it ?













3. FREE RESTAURANT..

" I hear your restaurant make offer for free .."..

" It's finish yesterday..today you must paid for order "

" Yo..my friends, you are my close friends..why not you give one free offer to me "..

"Well ok..choose what you like.. "..

After one hour..

" Yo friends..you said it's free..why you give me bill "..

"  Sure i give you free.. Free Cholesterol ..!!!! "..



4. Test my new Pickup..












5. INTERVIEW..

" What is your name "

" Batman "..

" Don't make a joke..give me your real name please "..

" Batman Suparman "..

" Ah..your last name "..

"Suparman "

" Isk..i give you last change..if you want this job, you must be serious..now give me your name and last name"

" Batman Suparman  sir.. see this  .............


MY friends,
If you like my article, please Donate this for $1.00 or more for support us for " Charity people" ..Thank you.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

New Barnes & Noble Membership Program!

FOLLOWER

 

©2009 MONEY FROM ZERO | by TNB